- Neofuge 18R laboratory centrifuge uses a precise CFC-free refrigeration unit with a temperature control range of -10 to 40℃.
- It uses an electronic imbalance detection system.
- A patented lid lock system is utilized for safety.
- The laboratory centrifuge has a "quick spin" key for short time working without other setting.
- It offers a maximum speed of 18000rpm and maximum RCF of 31515×g.The maximum capacity is 4×210ml in a swing-out rotor.
- Neofuge 18R laboratory centrifuge uses a LCD display to indicate speed, RCF, time, temperature, acceleration, braking rates and error message.
- 9 acceleration and 9 braking curves are available.
- 15 working modes can be saved for convenient uses of the centrifuge afterwards.
- Eight autoclavable (121℃, 20min) ultra-duralumin airtight rotors are available.
- Our laboratory centrifuges have automatic rotor identification function and rotor pre-cooling function.
- Multiple alarms warn users of each type of abnormal situation.
CE certificate_Neofuge 18R
Brochure Neofuge 18R en