- It offers a maximum speed of 15000rpm and maximum RCF of 23646×g.
- Using a swing-out rotor, the laboratory centrifuge provides a maximum capacity of 4×400ml.
- It uses a reliable "Strong drive" that is specialized for benchtop centrifuge.
- 9 acceleration and 10 braking curves are available.
- Our laboratory centrifuge allows the storage of ten working modes for the convenience of future uses.
- It utilizes a LCD display that indicates the speed, RCF, time, temperature, acceleration, braking rates and error message.
- It will give alarms in case of any abnormal operating conditions.
- Seven autoclavable (121℃,20min) ultra-duralumin airtight rotors are available.
- Our laboratory centrifuge has automatic rotor identification function and rotor pre-cooling function.
- It adopts an electronic imbalance detection system.
- Our laboratory centrifuges use a patented lid lock system for safety.
CE certificate_Neofuge 1600 1600R
Brochure Neofuge 1600&1600R_EN