- Our Neofuge 23R laboratory centrifuge is refrigerated by CFC-free unit which offers a temperature control range of -10 to 40℃.
- It offers a maximum speed of 23300rpm and maximum RCF of 50377×g.
- The maximum capacity is 4×180ml in a swing-out rotor.
- Neofuge 23R laboratory centrifuge uses a brushless drive motor that features low noise and no maintenance.
- 9 acceleration and 9 braking curves are available.
- 9 working modes can be saved to facilitate future uses.
- The laboratory centrifuge has a "quick spin" key for short time working without other setting.
- It comes with a LCD display that indicates the speed, RCF, time, temperature, acceleration, braking rates and error message.
- Ten autoclavable (121℃, 20min) ultra-duralumin airtight rotors are available.
- Neofuge 23R laboratory centrifuge has automatic rotor identification function and rotor pre-cooling function.
- If any failure occurs, the product will give alarms immediately.
- Our laboratory centrifuges are equipped with an electronic imbalance detection system.
- A patented lid lock system is utilized for safety.
CE certificate_Neofuge 23R
Brochure Neofuge 23R en