Heal Force Neofuge 1600R benchtop laboratory centrifuge sets the standards in quality, design, and innovation that comes from a heritage of many years of experience. Neofuge 1600R offers maximum application versatility including a high-capacity, general-purpose centrifuge for cell harvesting; a high-speed centrifuge for separating cell lysates; and a microcentrifuge for DNA precipitations.
Featuring powerful, maintenance-free motors, Centrifuge Neofuge 23R accommodates a variety of rotors and spins plates/tubes from 0.2ml to 4×180ml at low-to-high speeds for a wide range of applications.
Heal Force Neofuge 18R laboratory centrifuge, providing excellent centrifugal effect and easy to use with high reliability and safety, are widely used in the fields of molecular and biochemical research, and medical diagnosis.
- Small medical laboratories
- Biochemistry and molecular biological research
- Routine analysis in industrial laboratories
- Spin up to 16,000 rpm to 20,800×g
- Max. capacity of 400ml
- Induction drive without carbon brushes
- Powerful motors for short acceleration and braking times
- Broad range of adapters and modular accessories
Heal Force high speed personal centrifuge Neofuge 13R provide excellent centrifugal effect and is easy to be used with high reliability and safety.
- Maximum speed 15000rpm
- Maximum capacity 24×1.5/2.0ml, 16×5ml
- Temperature range -10℃~40℃